Virtual Trade Meet Nordic & Baltic - OCT 2021
Amazing Thailand Virtual Trade Meet Nordic & Baltic 2021
Tuesday 19 October 2021
**Thai Sellers registration is available from 10-17 August 2021** (FULLY BOOKED)
** Buyers registration is available from 1-27 September 2021**
To comply with the reopening Thailand policy and after the success of the 1st Virtual Trade Meet Nordic & Baltic Region in June 2021, TAT Stockholm aims to organize the 2nd virtual trade meet under the theme of sustainability, which is related to the behavior of Nordic and Baltic travelers. We are particularly looking for Thai Sellers in the area of Phuket, Krabi, Phang-Nga, Koh Samui, Koh Pha-Ngan, Koh Tao to comply with our reopening Thailand policy.
Please read the conditions & regulations below carefully before you register.
- Participants must have a valid authorized business license.
- Located in the area of Phuket, Krabi, Phang-Nga, Koh Samui, Koh Pha-Ngan and Koh Tao according to the reopening Thailand policy.
- Participants must receive SHA+ certificate.
- Participants must have the sustainable management program(s) in the properties, CSR project, or received at least one of these certificates or awards during 2016 to present for example: Green Hotel, Green Leaf Hotel, No Single Used Plastic Hotel, Thailand Tourism Awards, etc. Please submit relevant evidence when signing up for the event.
1. This event can accommodate 40 Thai sellers and 30 buyers maximum.
2. Application for Thai Sellers is available from 10-17 August 2021 with the first come first served basis, based on a completed supporting document submission. If you have registered, please make sure you submit your documents to us by email by 20 August 2021.
**TAT will send a confirmation email to those who are shortlisted within Wednesday 25 August 2021**
3. This event gives a priority for Thai Sellers who haven’t joined the Thailand Amazing Beaches and Islands Virtual Trade Meet Nordic & Baltic 2021 (9 June 2021). However, if you have joined, you are still eligible to register for this event.
4. The application process will not be available once the space is fully booked.
5. Pre-scheduled appointment (PSA) is required for all participants. If you fail to do so, TAT reserves the right to terminate your participation and consider other applicants to participate the event.
6. Participants must be a member of TTVM to eligible to participate this event.
7. This event is free of charge. Participants who appear no-show on the event day will be banned from TAT marketing events for 1 year.
Remark: By signing up to this event, you are automatically obliged to terms & conditions of this event.
Shortlisted of Thai Sellers
1 Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
2 COMO Point Yamu Phuket
3 Deevana Hotels and Resorts -Cluster Phuket
4 Dewa Phuket
5 DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort
6 Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort
7 InterContinental Phuket Resort
8 JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
9 Keemala, Phuket
10 Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort
11 Paresa Resort
12 The SIS Kata Resort Phuket
13 Woraburi Phuket resort & Spa
1 Aonang Princeville Villa Resort & Spa, Krabi
2 Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi
3 Krabi resort
4 Peace Laguna Resort & Spa
5 Phulay Bay Ritz-Carlton
6 Railay Village Resort
7 Venice Krabi Villa Resort
8 Zeavola Resort (Phi Phi Island)
1 Aleenta Phuket Phang Nga Resort and Spa
2 JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa
3 La Flora Group
4 Ramada Resort by Wyndham Khao Lak
5 Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
6 The Sarojin
1 Banana Fan Sea Resort, Koh Samui
2 Chaba group
3 Fair House Villas & Spa, Koh Samui
5 InterContinental Koh Samui Resort
6 MELIÁ KOH SAMUI AND MELIÁ CHIANG MAI
7 Prana Resort Samui
8 Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa!
9 SALA Hospitality Group
10 Santiburi Koh Samui
11 The Samui Beach Resort
1 Andaman Wave Master Co., Ltd.
2 JTB Thailand - Tour East Thailand
- Maximum 10 Meeting Slots (20 minutes per slot, transition time is included)
- Program may subject to change
For more information, please contact:
General & seller enquiries:
Office Hour: 09.00-17.00 hrs.
Miss Supamisa Visanuvimol Tel. 0818605640
Miss Piyarat Naranirattisai Tel. 0869894159
Amazing Thailand 7+7 Webinar
TAT is pleased to welcome you to explore more to Know about Thailand’s Samui Plus Model and 7+7 Extension’ webinar on 28 September 2021.
28/09/2021 - 28/09/2021
Amazing Thailand 7+7 Trade Meet
The extension areas in Krabi (Ko Phi Phi, Ko Ngai, and Railay), Phang-Nga (Khao Lak and Ko Yao), and Surat Thani (Ko Samui, Ko Pha-ngan, and Ko Tao).
29/09/2021 - 01/10/2021
Phuket SANDBOX Virtual Mart
In collaboration with Phuket Tourist Association (PTA), This online trade meet will link Phuket Sandbox "suppliers" with international "buyers"
31/08/2021 - 02/09/2021
Online Trade Meet Southern Europe 2021
TAT is pleased to welcome our partners from the Italian, Portuguese and Spanish markets along with Thai suppliers to participate in the Amazing Thailand Southern Europe online roadshow 2021
26/10/2021 - 27/10/2021
Virtual Trade Meet Nordic & Baltic - OCT 2021
Don't miss out! You are cordially invited to join our virtual Trade Meet on 19-20 October 2021. The 2nd virtual trade meet for Nordic and Baltic Market for the upcoming winter 2021/2022 season!
19/10/2021 - 19/10/2021